Located in the Greater Fort Lauderdale area, the town of Davie offers the very best of the South Florida lifestyle. Residents enjoy a year-round warm climate and an endless amount of recreational attractions to fill their social calendars.
- Beautiful beaches
- Boating and fishing
- Championship golf courses
- Numerous area parks
- 165-mile local trail system
Shopping and Entertainment
- Casinos and gaming
- Calder Casino and Race Course
- Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino
- Mardi Gras Racetrack and Gaming Center
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
- Galleria Fort Lauderdale
- Sawgrass Mills
- Tower Shops in Davie
- Westfield Tower Mall
- Numerous nearby grocery and convenience stores
- Buehler Planetarium and Observatory
- Naval Air Station Fort Lauderdale Museum
- Old Davie School Historical Museum
- Riverwalk Arts and Entertainment District
Our community is just 10 miles from Memorial Hospital Pembroke and less than 16 miles from both the Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport and Port Everglades. Residents also have easy access to the Ronald Reagan Turnpike, I-595, and I-75.
Call or contact us today to schedule your visit. You’ll be glad you did!